A well-established oil and gas company is looking to hire a Tax Manager that will oversee the severance, ad valorem and sales and use tax returns prepared by consultants. This position will be responsible for income and franchise tax compliance, planning, provision and audit support. In this role, you will be working directly with the Chief Accounting Officer to prepare corporate modeling for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. The ideal candidate will have strong multitasking skills and be able to meet deadlines with an acute attention to detail.
- B.S. in Accounting
- A minimum of 7 years related work experience
- Big 4 or national accounting firm experience or public traded corporate experience
- Advanced excel user
- CPA or Master’s degree in taxation
- Experience with RIA OneSource is a definite plus
- BOLO or GWIZ accounting software experience